Facial & Body Spa Singapore
The Best Pampering You Deserve
Melt away the stress of the day with facial and body spa – one of the ultimate pampering treats for both men and women. A facial spa involves skin treatments that focus on your face while body spa involves skin treatments that can be applied all throughout the body. Facial skin treatments include steam, exfoliation, peels, massage, and application of lotions, creams, and facial masks. Body spa treatments include body scrub, body wrap, hydrating body treatment, application of mud, massage, and many more. Why do we need facial and body spa treatments?
Facial Spa Treatments
The following are the benefits of facial spa treatments:
- Refined pores The dirt and bacteria accumulate on your skin and settle in your pores, causing whitehead and blackhead build-up. Through facial spa treatments, whiteheads and blackheads are removed, making your pores clean and refined. Overall, this gives your skin a smoother complexion.
- Skin cell renewal Like body spa treatments, facial spa treatments stimulate cell renewal. These sloughs away dead skin cells, debris, and bacteria, making your skin cleaner, smoother, and healthier.
- Proper absorption of products Since facial spa treatments bring your newest and freshest layer of skin, products will now have room for proper absorption, allowing maximum hydration.
- Anti-aging Facial spa treatments usually have anti-aging benefits. These treatments can boost collagen stimulation, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten your complexion.
Body Spa Treatments
These are the benefits of full body spa treatments:
- Collagen Stimulation Body spa treatments can generate cell renewal, promote skin elasticity, and improve your overall skin tone. These help prevent wrinkles and signs of aging, making your skin look more youthful and healthier.
- Detoxification Body spa treatments act as an external detoxifying agent. They cleanse your body by removing skin’s surface impurities and drawing out damaging toxins. Best examples of these treatments are seaweed, muds, and charcoal.
- Rejuvenation Body spa treatments are not just for detoxification. With the spa treatment’s quality ingredients, your skin becomes supple and glowing by removing dull surfaces on your skin. This can be attained through deep exfoliation.
- Fat cell metabolism Some of the body treatments may aid in the metabolism of fat cells, which helps to minimize unwanted and annoying cellulites. Examples of these are body wraps and sauna.
- Relaxation A body spa treatment would not be complete without the ultimate pampering treat, massage. This promotes overall body relaxation. Not just that, this also reduces stress. Studies have shown that massage increases your body’s level of oxytocin and serotonin, which decreases anxiety and stress level.
Generally, these treatments make us more confident. These boost our self-esteem and enhance our beauty, making us feel good about ourselves. Remember, if you feel good, you look good – vice versa. What are you waiting for? Give yourself a break… Take the time to rest and get a total relaxation. Treat yourselves and get some of these ultimate pampering treatments now!
Beauty Services Prices
Starting from SGD$588
Starting from SGD$90
Starting from SGD$128
|Facial & Body Spa|
Starting from SGD$488
|Manicure & Pedicure Prices|
Gelish Manicure – Starting from SGD$65
Gelish Pedicure – Starting from SGD$75
Gelish Manicure & Pedicure – Starting from SGD$125
French (Normal Color) – Starting from SGD$15
French (Gelish/Gradient Color) – Starting from SGD$25
Check Out These Services
Our Happy Users!
Hear what people say about us!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Can I change or cancel my booking?
What are my payment options?
Is eyebrow embroidery suitable for me?
How long will a basic manicure or pedicure last?
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Now!
Open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays