Hairstylist and Hairdresser Singapore
It’s The New You
They say, “Hair is every woman’s crowning glory.” That is absolutely true. Thus, we need to take good care of them and keep them healthy and shiny as much as possible. Unfortunately, we don’t always have the luxury of time and the talent to maintain a beautiful hair. Thanks to hairstylists and hairdressers, they are always available for us.
But do we really know what hairstylists and hairdressers are? Are there any differences between the two? These terms may be used interchangeably in some salons. They have different tasks but have the same goal – to enhance the beauty of their clients. Hairstylists are those who cut or style hair to maintain or enhance an individual’s image while hairdressers are those who design and arrange hairstyles. See the difference now?
Factors of Style
Well, regardless of their difference they, still share the same goal and that is to make their clients look dapper and beautiful. The style that hairstylists and hairdressers select for their client needs to take account of the factors and these include the following:
• Head and facial shape
• Head, face, and body features
• Reason or purpose for the style
• Quality of the hair
• Volume or thickness of the hair
• Hair positioning
• It makes your hair look healthier. Split ends mean unhealthy hair. Snipping off your hair will certainly remove your split ends, making your hair look healthier.
• It makes you look more beautiful. Since hairstyling and hairdressing are the acts of styling and cutting the hair, this will enhance your beauty, making your face look younger and glowing.
• It makes you look dapper. Your hair strands do not grow uniformly; some grow faster than the other. Cutting or snipping off your hair will definitely give you an arranged hair, making you look more neat and dapper.
• It makes you feel better. Admit it. Looking yourself in the mirror, looking good, makes you feel better. You feel energized and rejuvenated.
• It boosts your self-confidence and self-esteem. Feeling good about yourself can definitely boost your self-confidence and self-esteem.
PageAdvisor’s Hairstyling and hairdressing services are some of the ultimate pampering treats you must have at least once a month. So, what are you waiting for? Get that more beautiful and fresher look with our hairstyling and hairdressing services.
Check Out These Services
Our Happy Users!
Hear what people say about us!
100% Money-back Guarantee
Enjoy a total peace of mind when you hire a Page Advisor Merchant. Because Page Advisor offers a “100% money-back guarantee” assurance when you engage our service – so there is ZERO risk on your part!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Can I change or cancel my booking?
What are my payment options?
Is eyebrow embroidery suitable for me?
How long will a basic manicure or pedicure last?
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Now!
Open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays