Eyelash Extension Singapore
Long Lasting Natural Eyelash
Eyelash Extensions Service Singapore
Most women don’t have the luxury of time to put on their false eyelashes every day and that is why eyelash extensions have been very popular over the years. It is the practice that enhances the length, thickness, and fullness of your natural eyelashes, making your eyes look more attractive and beautiful. This certainly enhances your beauty. There are different types of eyelash extensions and these include the synthetic, silk, and mink eyelashes. Synthetic eyelash extensions are made from a polished, acrylic material. This is considered as the sturdiest among all of the types of eyelashes. Mink eyelashes are the mid-weight type of extensions. These are finer and more flexible compared to the synthetic ones. Mink eyelashes are considered to be the most natural-looking among the three types. These are man-made fibers that are designed to imitate real mink fur.
Eyelash Extension Process
These eyelashes are being applied one at a time. This process involves the usage of a specially-formulated, semi-permanent glue that won’t irritate your eyes nor damage your natural eyelashes. This process lasts up to an hour or two, but is equivalent to a month of having beautiful and attractive eyes. However, before heading to a salon to have that perfect and sexy eyelashes, you must know the tips on how to take care of them and how to make them last longer. These are the following:
• Do not get the eyelashes wet for 12-24 hours to give enough time for the glue to totally dry. But light mist is fine.
• Avoid sauna or hot steam as this may soften the glue, causing the eyelashes to fall out.
• Avoid directing running water to your lashes. This may also weaken the bond of your skin and lashes.
• Never rub your eyes. This may cause lash eyelash bending and overlapping. This is also the reason why lashes fall out easily. • As much as possible, do not use mascara. But if you really need to, use water-based mascara. Oil-based mascara can loosen the eyelash extension bonds.
• If you need to apply a water-based mascara, just apply it from the middle to the tip.
• Select a water-based make-up remover.
• Say ‘No!’ to eyelash perming.
• Avoid using a mechanical eyelash curler.
• Never pull your eyelashes as this may cause damage to your natural lashes.
If you wish to have fuller and longer eyelashes without applying false eyelashes every day, then eyelash extensions are the best option. Just make sure that you follow all the tips on how to take good care of them, so you could enjoy those beautiful eyelashes for a longer period of time. All of us want eyelashes that can make our eyes look alive and more beautiful. Eyelash extension is the answer. So, what are you waiting for? Get these ultimate pampering treats now!
Beauty Services Prices
Starting from SGD$588
Starting from SGD$90
Starting from SGD$128
|Facial & Body Spa|
Starting from SGD$488
|Manicure & Pedicure Prices|
Gelish Manicure – Starting from SGD$65
Gelish Pedicure – Starting from SGD$75
Gelish Manicure & Pedicure – Starting from SGD$125
French (Normal Color) – Starting from SGD$15
French (Gelish/Gradient Color) – Starting from SGD$25
Check Out These Services
Our Happy Users!
Hear what people say about us!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Can I change or cancel my booking?
What are my payment options?
Is eyebrow embroidery suitable for me?
How long will a basic manicure or pedicure last?
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Now!
Weekday 9.30am to 8.30pm
Saturday & Sunday 9.30am to 1.30pm